Does your dog constantly scratch or rub his ears? One of the MOST Common causes is EAR MITES that can cause canker.
It’s sad to see our fur babies suffer from itchy ears. We all know that the ears are the most sensitive parts of them. Most bacteria hide in the ears, and the area easily gets wounded.
Stop your fluffy babies from scratching their ears with this Dog Ear Powder!
No more ear scratching!
When you need to use it? ANY SIGN?
- Brownish wax inside the ears. This is made by the mite inside the ear canal.
- The wax can either be dry, or may weep slightly.
- The ears tend to be smelly.
- The extensive one is much more offensive, and stinks of gangrene, while discharging globs of pus.
EASY TO APPLY
- A pinch of powder is applied using the end of a small spoon.
- Lightly dust around the inner ear AVOIDING THE EAR HOLE. Gently massage it in with your fingers from the outside.
- Relief can often come with the first dose, but the treatment should continue for 1-5 days.
- Help with other skin problems
Help your fluffy babies in your own way. Let wellness start from their ears with this Dog Ear Powder... Because a healthy pet is also a happy pet!
- 1 x Dog Ear Powder
- Weight - 50g
- Ingredients - Zinc Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Methyl Salicylate, Rosin, Bentonite