Make your wooden project perfect by sealing up those screw holes with wooden plugs! The Plug Cutter set comes with 8 pieces cutter, available in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" (6mm/10mm/13mm/16mm). The Plug Cutter set cut perfect wooden plugs and no sanding are required, suitable for both soft and hardwoods.
This set includes 4 standard plug cutters and 4 four-tooth chamfered cutters, chamfered cutters make tapered plugs to fill countersunk holes, whereas the others are perfect to make plugs for counter-bored holes. Applicable on bench drill or hand drill, use a guide while you are using a hand drill to achieve better result.
Tips: To achieves excellent finish, make or drill the plug using same batch of timber.
- Made from heat treated 45# carbon steel for better durability
- Flute design for smooth, clean, precise cutting action
- Makes wooden plugs with chamfered /tapered shapes for easy insertion into holes, a snug fit and almost invisible glue line results
- Applicable for bench drill and hand drill, recommended bench drill for easier centering.
- Note: Control the drill speed to avoid burnt mark on the wooden plug.
- Size : 1/4"(wood plug 6mm), 3/8"(wood plug 10mm), 1/2"(wood plug 13mm), 5/8"(wood plug 16mm)
- Shank: Round shank
- Shank diameter: 10mm
- Material: 45# carbon steel
- 1 Set of Plug Cutter (8 Pieces)